​​Villa Maslinica

​​Be our guests in

Our Policies

Booking: 

 

Sending an inquiry does not represent the final booking of accommodation in Villa Maslinica, it only represents an expression of interest for a certain time period.
The owner shall quickly reply to this inquiry.

If the villa is available at requested term you shall receive a suggestion for advance payment (30% of the total price of the accommodation).

The contract is considered concluded when the owner receives your advance payment within the agreed time.

 

Advance payment: 

 

If you have decided to make an advance payment for accommodation in Villa Maslinica, we suggest you do it to the owner’s account, on the basis of the invoice which will be sent to the same e-mail address as the reply to your inquiry about the booking.

 

Ways of payment:

 

We accept payments to our bank account.

The booking is made by inquiry via e-mail or by a direct telephone contact.

The booking is considered to be made if 30% of the total amount is paid within 3 days of the booking confirmation. The rest of the amount (70%) should be paid to our bank account 30 days before arrival.

 

BANK ACCOUNT:

 

Zagrebacka Banka

Zoran Lakic

IBAN: HR8323600003115446428

BIC:    ZABAHR2X

 

CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY YOU

 

If you wish to cancel, or amend your booking you may do so either by writing to us or e-mailing us at lakistrim@hotmail.it.

All cancellations will take effect from the date received by Villa Maslinica.
Cancellation charges are calculated as a percentage of the total villa cost.

 

Date by which notification is received:                                           Charge:

 

More than 60 days prior to villa arrival                Free cancellation

59-30 days prior to villa arrival                               Loss of deposit

29-15 days prior to villa arrival                              80% of total cost

14 days or less prior to villa arrival                      100% of total cost

 

Prices are in €

The prices refer to the renting of Villa Maslinica for maximum 7 persons.            
Minimal stay: 5-7 days depending on the season.

The sojourn tax (1,09 € per person / day) is included in the accommodation price.

A deposit of 300,00 € for possible damages during the stay is mandatory. It is returned if nothing is damages during your stay.

Villa Maslinica was closed from 20.11.2018 until 02.03.2019 in the winter period.

 

The pool is open from 15.05 to 01.10. per year.
                                                                                                        
Check in:    from 14:00h 
Check out:  by 10:00h 

 

 
Create a website